BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

kAjIAn lAp@nG@N 2011

lama jugak pari x update blok noh....
hmmm actually today im intend to say about my trip to cameron highland....
its just not for fun k....
its for our kajian lapangan for sem 2 pismp pengajian sosial....
well wat to bother about...as social science student we tent to travel lot...
\well for me its a good chance...as i can travel around lor...
i cant put hope to my family to go to places like taman negara, sedim and many more places...
its is camping place n not a place for enjoy...huhuhu but i did enjoy myself there.,...
ok back to our main topic...my kajian lapangan....
well my kajian lapangan went well n we did manage to get lots of important information that we needed for our report....
but yet its still not enaugh to prepare a good report....
because i seems to depend on internet yet..eventhough i do get some information...
n y is tat?????
its still a question mark in my head....
but lets let it go k....

bt other than busy collecting information, we did enjoy ourself there...
we didnt left the chance to enjoy n be happy there...
moreover its a trip with friends wat...
so think la.....memang enjoy giler la.....
ENJOY PUN YA, KAJIAN PUN JALAN.....
huhuhuh..............
i really hope for more kajian lapangan next time...
so that i cn hve lots of sweet moment in my life from my IPT....
to be remembered for the rest of my life....




























No comments:

Post a Comment