BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

life oh life..

life is not as easy as it is...
starting from a person in his/her mom's womb until he/she gone back to the creator
there are many obstacles that a human have to go through..
after a human/baby born the first people that he/she sees is her/his mother... 
then he/she knows that its her/his mother...
later on when the mother shows the father...
then the baby knows whose the father...
later on the parents will show the teacher when the baby grown up to a kid...

...family...love forever...
then the kid knows its teacher...
then the parents and teacher will introduce the kid or baby to the creator....
then only it knows who is his./her god and then she/he know the religion.....ext
later on the kid will go through the life path as a student...
where it starts to know friends....
know games and jealousy and also friendship...

every parents have a high expectation on her son/daughter....
it had been the responsibility of the child to make the dream come true..
its a big sin to neglect a mothers hope and expectation....
every single mother want only good for her child...but still why????
when a child grows up it starts to forget the parents good deed and their love toward their child...
it is a shame to every child if they do so....
when a mother can take care of 10 child...but its possible for a child to take a good care of the mother...
why is it happening??

i am a child of my amma....
as a first child I am carrying a big responsibilities towards my family...
my amma always says to me 
" parimala U are the hope of our family...please study hard and make the family proud"
I shows how high hopes that she putting on me...

today my amma called me and said that her legs r very pain...
she still working at a factory and she does standing job...
8 hours standing and doing the job....
she complain to me that her leg had swallow...
i already asked her to quit but she working for the family...
my amma is only a rubber tapper but thank god its his own land...
her mumbling makes very sad and i wished to finish studying fast..
so that my parents can be in a good condition and life a good life...

I LOVE MY PARENTS...THEY ARE EVERYTHING TO ME..

that's why i really obey her on my every deeds...
i respect her and tell her all my secrets...
from friend to guys..boyfriend..and so on..
and she loves me very much ..
even though she scolds me a lot but i can realise her love with her action...

I REALLY HOPE TO BE THE BEST DAUGHTER TO MY AMMA N COMFORT HER ALWAYS...
MAY GOD BLESS ALL THE CHILD IN THE WORLD WHO OBEY THEIR MOTHER AND GIVES THEN EVERY GOOD THING ON THE WORLD...
....AMMA AND APPA.. I LOVE U ALWAYS....

OM..










No comments:

Post a Comment