BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HINDU....

just now i read an article from shandrabanus's blog abaut kadavul...
i really do agree with her...
as a hindu 
i born as a hindu...
live as a hindu...
and die as a hindu....

the god knows very well what we should be on the world...
so its not in our hand to change his destiny wrote for us...
HE is the one who knows everything hapenning on the world...
what are we the human being to be compared to HIS power....
my parents had help me to teach me and show me my religion...
and for me its my responsibility to bring this religion after them....
but i cant say anyting about others...
i respect them n its their way of life.....

I PROUD TO BE AN HINDU....
MAY GOD BLESS US ALWAYZZ...
OM SAKTHI....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment